Perfume pagoda is 65 km away from the center of Ha Noi, it is one of the most well-known Buddhism pagoda in North of Viet Nam where attracts million Vietnamese people come to worship and pay respect every spring. This place is really peaceful, no tourists there.
- 7:30 am: our driver and professional tour guide will come to your hotel and pick you up for the trip. It takes about 2 hours.
- Take the sampan go along the Yen stream to enjoy the amazing landscape with limestone mountain and lotus flower on the side.
- Do hiking up to the mountain heading to Huong Tich cave where was voted as the most beautiful cave of Viet Nam with a legend originated to, come in side you’re got lost in Fairy tale.
- Have lunch in the restaurant near by pagoda
In the afternoon
- Our guide will lead you to visit Thien Tru pagoda which means Sky stove.
- Get the boat and back to the pear. Our driver will bring you back Ha Noi, drop you off at your hotel or train station.
Private car, tour guide, Lunch, Entrance fee, Boat.
tip, personal expense, insurance
Price for one Person: 75 usd